- State of the Art Security. Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It is protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same type of chip used for passports and credit cards.
- Multicurrency. The Ledger Nano S supports over 40 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP, allowing you to manage multiple assets with the same hardware wallet.
- Simplicity. The device is controlled by only 2 buttons, and all actions can be verified on its screen. And the Ledger Live companion app enables you to easily manage your crypto transactions.
- Backup and Restore. Your crypto assets stay safe even if you lose your Ledger Nano S. A confidential recovery phrase backs up your device, and your accounts can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
Interface and Security
- Screen. The Ledger Nano S features a display screen, so you can verify all sensitive operations at a glance.
- Buttons. Any operation on your Ledger Nano S is controlled by only 2 buttons. Secure crypto asset transactions have never been so easy!
- App.The Ledger Live companion app enables you to easily check your balance, and send or receive crypto assets.
- Secure Chip. The Ledger Nano S is designed around a robust secure chip, engineered to withstand sophisticated attacks: your private keys are safely isolated inside the device.
- Tamper Proof. No need for an anti-tampering sticker to protect your device! The secure chip checks the integrity of your device each time it's powered on - much better than any sticker would.
What's in the Box?
- 1 USB hardware wallet
- 1 USB cable
Size: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm.
Materials: Brushed stainless steel and plastic, available in multiple colors.
No battery required
Connector: USB Type Micro-B.
Certification level: CC EAL5+.
Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042.
Compatibility: 64-bit Windows (8+), 64-bit Mac OS (10.8+) or 64-bit Linux. Requires one USB port to connect your Ledger Nano S.